FetLife is a social network which connects people interested in BDSM, kink and fetishism. They compare themselves to Facebook but for kinky people. It is basically an adult social network where people connect with each other to make all of their sexual fantasies come true! It was launched by John Kopanas in 2008 and has over 8 million users. It is not available on the Google Play Store since apps with explicit content are rejected. Fetlife is the first of its kind and is popular worldwide. It is similar to Facebook in functionality.
Features of FetLife v1.6.2
Here are some features of this app:
- People can browse profiles of other people just like we do on Facebook and send them friend requests and make new friends.
- Private messages are also part of the experience making it easy for people to make their fantasies come true without any concern whatsoever.
- Users can see profiles of kinksters from all over the world just like we can on any social media.
- Also has the ability to see other peoples activity and what they have been up to in the past few days.
- Create custom groups and join new ones with similar fetish fantasies.
- Lets people ask and answer thematic questions like “Ask a mistress, dominant or a stripper”.
- Users can create various events where they can meet in real life as well as discuss the dress code, the location of the meeting and other users respond just like any other social network.
How to download FetLife v1.6.2?
Join this social network by downloading from the link below: